Calls for ITC Conference Grants
In each period one PhoBioS member can be granted by maximum two grants among STSM, VM, ITC or dissemination grant. In case of limited budget the priority will be given to those who applied for the first time in this budget period (providing that scientific part and justification are accepted by CG)
Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Conference grant
The Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Conference Grants provide financial support for Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country / Near Neighbour Country for their participation in high-level conferences not specifically organized by the Action. The grantee receives support for attending and presenting their work (poster/oral presentation) at a conference and the opportunity to establish new contacts for future collaborations. On-site, as well as online conference participation can be supported.
ITC Conference Grants
• serve COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy
• support Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in a legal entity in an Inclusiveness Target
• Countries/Near Neighbour Countries to gain knowledge, to establish a strong network, and to increase their visibility in the research community through sharing their work; contribute to increasing the visibility of the Action.
• Financial support available is up to EUR 2000 per grant for face-to-face conferences, or EUR 500 for virtual conferences and the amount requested should reflect the duration and location of the Conference and the actual conference fee
• ITC Conference Grants provide a contribution for travelling, accommodation and subsistence expenses, registration fee, printing of scientific poster and overall effort.