Calls for Dissemination Conference grant
In each period one PhoBioS member can be granted by maximum two grants among STSM, VM, ITC or dissemination grant. In case of limited budget the priority will be given to those who applied for the first time in this budget period (providing that scientific part and justification are accepted by CG)
• Significantly increase visibility of the Action in the research community, can contribute to increasing visibility of the presenter
• Attract additional participants and stakeholders and disseminate Action results to relevant end-users at high profile Conferences in the field on a topic relevant to the Action.
• Priority will be given to presentations that effectively disseminate the research outcomes conducted by PhoBioS members, with particular emphasis on the results stemming from the Virtual Mobility Grant and Short-Term Scientific Mission.
• Dissemination Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting the Action, their activities, and results (oral presentation) at a conference fully organized by a third party, and/or for developing new contacts and potential future collaborations;
• COST Action: receives increased visibility and awareness, new contacts with potential stakeholders.
Contribution to travelling, accommodation and subsistence expenses
printing of scientific poster
up to 2000€ for participation in face-to-face meeting
up to 500€ for contribution to virtual conference
Reporting and claim for payment of the grant
The required report/documentation for claiming a Dissemination Conference Grant are:
Report to the Action MC on the contacts made and potential for future collaborations;
The certificate of attendance,
the programme of the conference or book of abstracts / proceedings indicating the oral presentation of the grantee
Grants are paid by the Grant Holder after the completion of the activity and approval of all required report/documentation